Valkyrie Massachusetts

This took me too long to get back to, but let's meet another bridesmaid!


Esther is getting married this upcoming August in Salem, Massachusetts (how cool is that?), which will make me the last of the LeakyCon crew to tie the knot. Which is a touch funny because I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest. But once our youngest went down the aisle first, all bets were off (love you, Jena!) 

If I had to say what Esther's wheelhouse is in our group, I would quickly point out that she is the fandom lady. No one I know is as enthusiastic about fan theories and cosplay as Esther is.

Dressed as another ginger who totally slays. Meanwhile I can barely sew a straight line without help!

I also expect her to be the one who will go the hardest on the dance floor. At LeakyCon one year, she went right up and danced with a well-known Snape cosplayer. No fear. One thing I really appreciate about Esther is that she doesn't see the point in doing things halfway. Why just theme your wedding with Harry Potter when you can move the whole thing to Salem and get some historical magic up in there? You bet I'm gonna benefit from that energy!

Despite having some kind of EMT-related job, she's always available for a bit of a talk if you need her. Until the dispatch sends them somewhere, that is.

At Jena's vow renewal
Another thing that's great is that she has family in the greater Chicagoland area. Which means I get to see her in about a month! That makes her the first of the Leaky girls to meet Jerrett. And I'll get to meet her fiancee as well. At least, I don't think I've met her.... I'm having a memory fail. 

Well, I guess I'll find out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illinois Bridal and Wedding Expo

Houston, We Have Dress!