Valkyrie Canada

I know, I know. I've been slacking on blog posts when I said I was going to do them. Sometimes you just don't feel like it and I'm not sure there's much I can do about that.

Anyway, let's meet Canada!


Just like California, Canada was one of Ms. Washington's roommates at Infinitus. As her name says, yes, she lives in Canada. I've never gotten off my duff to go visit her there, but I really should. I do have a passport.

But that's probably why I have fewer pictures with her than with California. Also because I'm bad at remembering to take pictures.

4/5 waiting to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Yeah, I used to have a lot of hair.
In the past few years especially, Canada has become a bit of a style badass.


I really admire the way she tries new styles and experiments with color. I'm definitely not as much of a risk-taker. If I had to categorize her, Canada is like your cool cousin who you only see once in a while but who is super chill about taboo topics and is welcoming to talk to. I definitely want her opinion on my wedding hair/makeup plans.

Living in the lower part of Ontario closest to the north of Michigan, Canada actually has the shortest distance to come of my long-distance ladies. That being said, I'm not sure that 600 miles can properly be called short. The others just all live closer to the coasts.

Canada is one of the sweetest people I know. In the first couple years we knew each other, only seeing each other for about a week each summer, Facebook shows me we corresponded a lot. She has this very infectious chuckle too. Plus, she's really enthusiastic about stuff she finds interesting and isn't afraid to share that.

They don't have Apple Jacks in Canada! Damn, now I'm craving Apple Jacks.

I'm not saying I'm having a big wedding just to see my long-distance ladies again. I have way too much family for that to be the only reason. But it's a nice side benefit. We see each other in person pretty infrequently, but every time we get back together we click immediately.

Comments

  1. Hey, you. I love you 😊 I can't wait to start everyone again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Illinois Bridal and Wedding Expo

Houston, We Have Dress!